Welcome to my blog!

8/14/2013 07:34:00 AM

Hey there! =D

This blog is basically my "digital diary" and yea, I share things that revolve around me. Thank you for stumbling upon this small world of mine!

I'm Lim Shu En, '97, a gemini and a music lover. I don't really have a preferred genre for songs, so long as if it's nice. I listen to English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean songs quite often. I LOVE PIKACHU. How can anyone not? It's cho kewt. <3

Ohana comes first.

I love the colour white. I love the piano and guitar, though I can only strum a few chords on the guitar. FOOD is heaven, vice versa. 7 has always been my lucky number.

My hobbies: Playing piano, Writing novels, Watching anime, some movies and some korean drama, Playing counter strike and 728937 more.

Here's 20 facts about me. Wrote it some time ago when I got tagged to post it.

Hope you enjoy reading my blog!

Do follow me. ;D

Email : shuenlim97@hotmail.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertise